1. “When we think we know we cease to learn.
2. “Discontent with the actual is the necessary precondition of every moral change and spiritual rebirth.”
3. “The worst sinner has a future, even as the greatest saint has had a past. No one is as good or bad as he imagines.”
4. "The end-product of education should be a free creative man, who can battle against historical circumstances and adversities of nature."
6. "God lives, feels, and suffers in every one of us, and in the course of time, His attributes, knowledge, beauty and love will be revealed in each of us."
8. "True religion is a revolutionary force: it is an inveterate enemy of oppression, privilege, and injustice."