1. "What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now."
2. "Irrigators channel waters; fletchers straighten arrows; carpenters bend wood; the wise master themselves."
4. "To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life. Foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent."
6. "Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes."
8. “Ceasing to do evil, Cultivating the good, Purifying the heart: This is the teaching of the Buddhas.”
9. “A disciplined mind brings happiness.”
10. “All experiences are preceded by mind, having mind as their master, created by mind.”