1. "who knows life flows, feels no wear or tear, needs no mending or repair."
2. "One moment can change a day, one day can change a life, and one life can change the world."
4. "Offend in neither word nor deed. Eat with moderation. Live in your heart. Seek the highest consciousness. Master yourself according to the law. This is the simple teaching of the awakened."
5. "Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a polluted mind, suffering will follow you, as the wheels of the oxcart follow the footsteps of the ox."
6. "Better it is to live one day seeing the rise and fall of things than to live a hundred years without ever seeing the rise and fall of things."
8. "In separateness lies the world’s greatest misery; in compassion lies the world’s true strength."
9. “Don’t rush anything. When the time is right, it’ll happen.”
10. “The world is afflicted by death and decay. But the wise do not grieve, having realized the nature of the world.”